Indulge in Brunei’s rich heritage and ceremonies. From the colorful sights to the intricate sounds and handicrafts that is distinctively Brunei.
Brunei Tour Package Inclusions
With our Brunei travel package, all of the listed below are included with the purchase. Check it out and see that this is what you and you’re love ones needs.
- 3 Days 2 Nights Hotel Accommodation
- Daily Hotel Breakfast
- Meet and greet upon arrival at Brunei International Airport
- SIC Roundtrip Airport Transfers (In & Out BWN only)
- SIC Complimentary half day Brunei Capital city tour
Brunei Package Details
Below is the details of the tour package for our Brunei trip.
Brunei Tour Itinerary
- ARRIVAL IN BRUNEI (No Meals)
- Arrive at Brunei International Airport,
- meet and greet by the local representative dressed in Brunei traditional costume
- transfer to hotel to check in.
- Enjoy free time on own leisure.
- Overnight at the hotel.
- HALF DAY BRUNEI CITY TOUR (3hours)
- Departure Time:
Hotel in Jerudong – 8.30 am & 1.30 pm
Hotel in Bandar – 9.00 am & 2.00 pm
- After hotel breakfast, pick up at the hotel lobby by the tour guide and proceed to visit the
- Malay Technology Museum,
- Sultan Omar Ali Saifuddien Mosque,
- The Royal Regalia Exhibition Hall,
- Hassanil Bolkiah Mosque and
- photo Opp at the entrance of the biggest residential palace in the World – Istana Nurul Iman; which is the official residence of His Majesty The Sultan of Negara Brunei Darussalam.
- The tour ends with drop off at your hotel.
* Non-Muslims are not allowed to enter the mosques on Thursdays & Fridays or during any religious ceremonies and the tour will only cover the garden area and compound of the two mosques during such events.
- DEPART BRUNEI
- After hotel breakfast, enjoy free time on own leisure until transfer to Brunei Airport for flight back to Manila.
Brunei Tour Package Exclusions:
Any visa (if applicable)
Tipping for the guide & driver
Anything that is not specifically mentioned in the INCLUSIONS is on pax account
Any kind of personal expenses or Optional tours/extra meals ordered by the guests
Thing To Do in Brunei
Below are the top 5 things to do according to a leading travel website. If you have extra time, we recommend that you visit these places. The great thing about it is that some of them are already included in our tour package/itinerary.
- Jame’Asr Hassanil Bolkiah Mosque – This is considered to be the luxury mosque, a very fine example of Islamic architecture that you should not miss to visit! This place was built in 1994 with amazing view of the landscaped gardens and fountains.This place is open from Sunday through Wednesday from 8am to 12 noon and then again from 2pm to 3pm and then 5pm to 6pm. It is also Open on Saturdays if there is no official function the following day and closed Thurs- Fri. Also remember that shoes are to be removed before entering.
- Sultan Omar Ali Saifuddin Mosque – (Included in the package)
This magnificent mosque sits at the very heart of the capital city and the country’s Islamic faith. Built in 1958 and named after the 28th Sultan Of Brunei, it is one of the most impressive mosques in South-East Asia.Set amid its own lagoon, the mosque seems to be floating, surrounded by lush greenery and floral gardens, while its glittering dome, covered in real gold, soars above the skyline. Featuring luminous stained glass windows, floors of gleaming Italian marble, walls of Shanghai granite, chandeliers from Britain and Carpets from Saudi Arabia, the mosque brings together the world’s best materials in a tour de force of architectural beauty and spiritual ambience.
- Royal Regalia Museum – (included in package tour)
A tribute to the sultan and the grand trappings of Royalty, this museum is a highlight of any trip to Brunei. The main gallery presents an impressive recreation of the coronation of His Majesty The Sultan, displaying the gilded carriage which carried the newly crowned Sultann through the streets of the capital city, along with gold and silver ceremonial armour.The Royal Exhibition Gallery showcases a selection of Royal Regalia from His Majesty’s childhood days up to the time of his coronation, such as jewel-encrusted crowns, thrones, garments and His Majesty’s revered silver Keris (dagger).
- Tasek Lama Recreational Park – Tasik Lama is only 10-15 minutes from most hotel located in the city. You may need to check with your hotel if this is near. This tourist spot is not included in the package tour and we recommend that you go and visit this place as well.It has a waterfall, great if raining season or after an overnight rain. It also has a lake/ reservoir. Nice viewing point. It has various makes trail to suite all level of hiker. There are also some resident wildlife like long tail monkey, silver leaf langur(monkey), native squirrel and lot of birds especially in the morning. Most trail leaf to a small hill with good view point. You can also see the palace from a distance especially the “Bukit Helang trail”. Trail range from easy park walk to few hours trail . At the based of the park it has a local of local flower and even few species of nependes./pitcher plant . Nick named “Monkey cup”. Go if you have at least 1 hour or whole day in Brunei .
- Istana Nurul Iman – (Included in the package) Of course a visit to Brunei would not be complete without check out the Sultan’s palace.Istana Nurul Iman is indeed a palace suited for a Sultan with 1,788 rooms, a banquet hall that can seat over 4,000 guests, a 1,500 people capacity Mosque, 5 swimming pools and a 110-car garage.This spectacular edifice was build by the Philippine’s Ayala Corporation in 1984, is the world’s largest residential palace, situated on top of a hill overlooking the capital and the Brunei River.Its golden domes and sweeping roof lines make for an awe-inspiring view, even from a distance and are a glittering example of Brunei’s enduring royal heritage.
Brunei Darussalem Tourist Spots
Brunei, also known as Negara Brunei Darussalam is just a small country near Malaysia but it is rich because of the many oil reserves and refineries that it has. It is a peaceful Muslim country.
We already mentioned the top 5 places to visit in Brunei and basically that is also the top tourist spots that any one new to Brunei that should visit.
Let me list down again (plus with additional places to check out):
- Bandar Seri Begawan
- Ulu Temburong National Park
- Kuala Belait
- Kampong Ayer
- Pekan Tutong
If you ever had a chance to visit Brunei, do not forget to check out the mentioned places. If you have a recommendation of tourist spots, you can share and comment below.
If you would like to visit this wonderful place, we invite you and book a vacation with us! Thank you for choosing Jacaranda Travels.
– Le Gallery Hotel
– Traders Inn Hotel
– Jeruton Hotel
– Star Lodge Hotel
– Jubilee Hotel
– Terrace Hotel
– Times Hotel
– Badiah Hotel
– and more more more!
FOR MORE DETAILS, PLEASE CONTACT THE NUMBERS BELOW:
Landline: (044) 815 3577
Smart: 0918 9910712
Globe: 0917 8801712
Look for @EliPalad